Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Calling All Experts

My broadcasting class is getting very close to shooting their first news magazine style program. In partnership with the Board of Trustees in Northern Lights School Division we will produce a show that will be posted to the division's new Youtube channel.

Where I want to go with this is for students to make connections to and learn from experts in television particularly in the area of pre-production of this style of show. I have been very fortunate to be working with amazing experts within our division and in our community but I also want to show the students how to use social media to make positive connections for learning with this project. If you are currently working in broadcasting or have experience with this style of programming, drop us a line on Twitter (@clhsroyals) or email (clhsroyals at gmail.com).

I'm excited at the possibility of having a world of experts lending their experience and knowledge to help my students learn about broadcasting. If you know someone who knows someone, pass this on to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment